Liability protection for
third party accidents
Provides you protection to your legal liability to a third party
The policy protects your legal liability to a third party as a result of an accident happening in connection with your business operations.
The insurance indemnifies you against all sums which you become legally liable for damages and costs in respect of bodily injuries including illnesses to any person, losses or damages to property including legal expenses incurred in your legal proceeding defence.
NOTE: The information shown here is for reference only. All benefits and features mentioned here are subject to the terms and conditions of the policy. Please refer to the policy contract for the precise terms and conditions of this insurance plan.
More About National Insurance Public Liability Protector Product
This policy indemnifies you against all sum which you shall become legally liable for compensation up to the limit of indemnity of the policy in respect of:-
- accidental bodily injury to third parties (including illness), and
- accidental damage to property of third parties
occurring during the period of insurance arising out of accidental negligent acts of yourself or your employees in connection of your business. In addition, the policy also covers:-
- all cost and expenses of litigation recovered by claimant against you
- all cost and expenses of litigation incurred with written consent of the Company in respect of a claim against you
Duration of cover is for one year. You need to renew the policy annually (with exception to project related risks).
Major Exclusions under the policy:
- Liability assumed by agreement or Contractual Liability
- Liability in respect of bodily injury to any person under a contract of service or apprenticeship
- Loss/damage to property belonging to or in the care, custody and/or control by you or by any person employed by or working for you
- Fire and explosion
- Pure financial loss
- Fines, penalties, punitive and exemplary damages
- Property damaged caused by fire and explosion
- Offshore Risks
- War related risks and act of Terrorism
- Radioactive and nuclear energy risks
- Loss arising from Asbestos exposure
- Any form of mechanical propelled vehicles
( PDF | Filesize. 781 KB )
( PDF | Filesize. 216 KB )