Protection for commercial
Provides you protection for your legal liability to a third party
Money transactions are crucial to any business operation but however careful you are, there is always a risk of loss. Money Protector provides protection against loss or theft of money, during funds transfer from your business premises to the bank; or whilst being held at your business premises.
NOTE: The information shown here is for reference only. All benefits and features mentioned here are subject to the terms and conditions of the policy. Please refer to the policy contract for the precise terms and conditions of this insurance plan.
More About National Insurance Money Protector Product
The insurance coverage provides you protection for:-
- Loss of money belonging to the Insured or for which the Insured is legally responsible whilst in transit in the custody of the Insured/his representatives or whilst in the insured’s premises.
- Loss of or damage to safes or strong rooms as a result of money being stolen.
Exclusions in brief
- Fraud or dishonesty of employees of the Insured
- Shortages due to error or omission
- Depreciation,consequential loss
- Money contained in coin operated machines
- Money in custody of collectors,outdoor salesman or representatives
- Money in transit by post
- Mysterious disappearance or any unexplained loss
Note: This list is non-exhaustive. Please refer to the policy contract for the full list of terms and conditions.
( PDF | Filesize. 355 KB )
( PDF | Filesize. 157 KB )