National Accident Protector

> Motor Protector > National Accident Protector > Travel Protector
Get an estimated cost on your National Accident Protector premium
Professions and occupations involving indoor work mainly of sedentary (requiring much sitting) nature such as accountants, administrators, architects, auditors, bankers, clergymen, clerk, dentists, indoors sales representatives, lawyers, medical practitioners, secretaries, stockbrokers, surgeons, pharmacists and teachers.
Professions and occupations involving outdoor or site work or occasional manual work only when supervising workmen, such as builders (superintending), civil engineers, commercial travellers, decorators(superintending), private drivers, foremen, grocers, hairdressers, outdoor salesman and surveyors.
Professions and occupations involving manual work such as bakers, builders (not using woodworking machinery), electrical engineers, farmers. fishmongers , motor or mechanical engineers , painters, plumbers, commercial vehicle drivers.
Coverage Plan
To Include

This is a standard quotation and subject to National Insurance’s underwriting and acceptance. For full details of coverage and exact premium payable, please contact any of our agents or any of our offices for further details.