Our mission is to provide outstanding customer services. However, we understand that despite our best efforts, our customer’s expectations may not always be met.
If you are not satisfied with any aspects of the services rendered, and would like to register a complaint with us, you may submit your complaint through any of the following channels:
- Telephone: 222 6222
- Email: email@example.com
- Complete the “Customers Complaint Form” and submit into our “Complaints Handling Box”allocated at our branches.
Once we receive your Complaint, we will:
Within 3 business days from the date of receipt:
- Acknowledge and assign your complaint to the person responsible for investigating it.
- Contact you, if further information is required for reviewing your complaint.
Within 14 business days from the date of receipt:
- Send an interim response that the complaint is under review, if a final response has not been sent.
Within 30 business days from the date of receipt:
- A final response or
- A written response informing you on the reasons for the delay in the final response from our company. Please note that you can refer your complaint to Autoriti Monetari Brunei Darussalam (AMBD).
You may opt to be anonymous. However, your contact details should be furnished for acknowledgement, follow-up and/or verification purposes.